Pay By Bank or Open Banking allows you to securely collect money from a customer in an irrevocable manner
💡PayBy Bank means Bank to Bank Transfer
Pay by Bank, an innovative feature that offers many advantages.
- Data entry errors are impossible, thanks to the control of beneficiary bank details and purchase references;
- The risk of losing customers is reduced;
- The payment limits are higher than those for bank cards;
- The expiration of the bank card is no longer a constraint;
- The transfer is irrevocable, theclients cannot contest the transfer
- The collection is fully secured.
- It improves the accounting and reconciliation of transfers.
Benefits for the user
- 😀 Improve the user experience: The consumer does not need to leave the payment page to make the transfer;
- ⌚ Time saving: The user no longer has to add the payee of the payment
- 🚀 All information is pre-filled
Speed and security of the transaction:
4 steps to be performed during the payment process:
- 🏦Selecting your bank
- 🙋Sign in to your banking space
- 🔐Requesting authorization from one's banking application with strong authentication
- ✅Verification of payment acceptance